5 simple steps to achieve and keep a healthy smile!
- Brush Regularly: Less than 50% of men and just over half of all women brush more than once a day. Take two minutes twice daily to brush with a soft brush and fluoride toothpaste. This simple habit will remove plaque before it has a chance to cause decay!
- Floss Daily: Flossing is not optional. Reaching between teeth and below the gum-line where disease often starts, flossing removes up to 40% more plaque than brushing alone.
- Eat Healthy: Poor nutrition affects your entire body, including your ability to fight gum disease. Some nutritious foods, like strawberries, even whiten teeth!
- Take Care: Avoid chewing pens or ice cubes and break the nail-biting habit. Wear a mouth-guard for sports that have a chance of contact.
- Visit Us: Call us now to schedule your next professional cleaning appointment!
It’s always the right time to set new goals, and good health is always at the top of the list. We can go one step further and transform your smile to its brightest with professional teeth whitening. Call today!