Why it’s important to team up with your hygienist
We all love to give and receive smiles, and dental hygienists help us put our best smile forward! Dedicated to prevention, your hygienist helps maintain the health of your teeth and gums to prevent more extensive and expensive future dental procedures. They are an essential part of our oral healthcare team and provide a broad range of services including:
- Assessment of health of your mouth, throat, jaw, and neck, screening for oral cancer, and dental charting
- Cavity protection with sealants and fluoride
- Instructing proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Cleaning and polishing to remove hard deposits from tooth surfaces and below your gum-line to make your teeth their shiny best
- Diagnostics of your teeth, facial bones, and soft tissues to accurately evaluate your oral health.
Your hygienist will help you improve and maintain your beautiful smile, your oral health, and your overall health.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!